Alone or in combination with more traditional training methods, E-learning helps deliver an efficient and always consistent message to a broad audience of learners with documented proof of knowledge transfer.
The way business is conducted has changed. The workforce is more diverse and frequently workers are spread across multiple locations, states or even countries. As the cost of conducting business has risen, executives are constantly examining how to reduce controllable expenses. Training, Safety and Risk Management professionals are continually tasked with improving their ROI by doing more for less. Online or E-learning is the obvious answer to this challenge. Alone or in combination with more traditional training methods, E-learning helps deliver an efficient and always consistent message to a broad audience of learners with documented proof of knowledge transfer.
Using online training, you can easily design the program that best suits your unique industry and employee population. Your ultimate training solution may be:
The exciting thing about an Online or Learning Management System (LMS) is that it is a living organism. To remain relevant and current, your content changes and evolves with your business. Regardless of content, delivery and efficiencies of the system remain the same. Advantages include:
- Learners can access customized curriculum anywhere, any time 24/7/365
- Easily accessible across a range of devices from classroom PCs to tablets or mobile devices.
- Courses from the Safety Video Store are designed with the average adult attention-span in mind. Course completion is self-paced over a forty-five minute period.
- Employees can be held accountable for application of new skills because knowledge transfer is documented via immediate information retention testing.
- Results are measurable.
- Immediately generated course completion certificate helps distance learners feel acknowledged for mastery of the subject matter
- Online record keeping and reporting is accessible to predetermined members of your staff. Because reports are Excel based, data can be easily sorted to address your business requirements of the moment. Reports are useful for evaluations, disciplinary actions, internal and external audits, licensing and internal incentive programs.
If you are interested in Online Training and want to know if it is a fit for you, call us to talk about your training goals and your unique business needs. We are here to help you identify the best solution for your business requirements and budget.
Contact Us at 800-334-1523