C.Harley - How Far Can You Fly? - Wear Your Seat Belts
Each year, 40,000 people die in car accidents. This is the leading cause of death for persons under age 35. If seat belts were worn, about one-half of this number could have been saved. Rear-facing car seats for children provide significant safety advantages in frontal and side impacts. This program exams what happens in a car crash and reasons why seat belts can help prevent deaths.
Key Words: Seat Belts, Motivational, Safety Investigator, C. Harley, Safety Video, Safety Training, Safety DVD.
- The Human Collision
- Wear It Right
- What's Your Reason for Not Wearing a Seat Belt?
- How to Use the Shoulder Belt
- Buying a Child Safety Seat
- Newborns - Birth to one Y ear - 20-22 pounds
- Toddlers - One Year and Over - 20-40 pounds
- Small Children - 4-8 years unless 4'-9"
- Kids - 9 years and older or 70 pounds or more
Runtime: 24 Min.
WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ENGLISH DVD YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE WRITTEN MATERIAL CD-Rom. The CD-ROM of written materials may include: Leaders Guides, Questions and Answers, Manuals, and Power Points. Contents vary depending on program.