High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can lead to many health issues, including heart disease and stroke which are leading causes of death in the United States. Most of the time, the effects of high blood pressure are “silent” meaning you may feel no symptoms. That’s why people can have high blood pressure and not even know it. In fact, it’s a common health problem as 1 in 3 Americans have high blood pressure. This program speaks about high blood pressure risk factors, prevention and how to adopt a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Blood Pressure
- What Your Blood Pressure Reading Means
- How to Take Blood Pressure Readings
- High Blood Pressure Symptoms
- Are You At Risk?
- Prevention and Treatment
- By Adopting a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle, You Can:
- Here is how to do your part:
- Lifestyle Modifications are Essential
- How to Live Healthy With High Blood pressure
Runtime: 11 Min.
WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ENGLISH DVD YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE WRITTEN MATERIAL CD-Rom. The CD-ROM of written materials may include: Leaders Guides, Questions and Answers, Manuals, and Power Points. Contents vary depending on program.