Industrial Ergonomics Safety Training Video
Ergonomics and the Industrial Environment course outlines the approach most commonly recommended for identifying and correcting ergonomic problems. It provides basic information that will be useful for employers, workers and others in designing effective programs to prevent Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSDs) in an industrial environment. This course addresses one of the most prevalent and costly safety and health problems in the modern workplace and provides useful information for putting a program into place. .
Key Words: Ergonomics in Industrial Environment, Identify and Correct Ergonomic Problems, Prevent Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders, Safety and Health Problems, Training Program, Industrial Safety Program, Improvements in Ergonomics, Safety Video, Safety Training, Safety DVD.
- Defining Ergonomics
- Ergonomic Program
- Problem Recognition
- Employee Training
- Gathering Workplace Ergonomic Data
- Developing Workplace Controls
- Administrative Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Healthcare Management
- Minimizing Known Risk Factors
- Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Occupational and Personal Risk Factors
- General Workstation Design Principles
- Design Principles for repetitive Hand and Wrist Tasks
- Design Principles for Lifting and Lowering Tasks
- Design Principles for Pushing and Pulling Tasks
- Breaks and Personal Exercises
- Your Safety Program
Runtime: 33 Min.
WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ENGLISH DVD YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE WRITTEN MATERIAL CD-Rom. The CD-ROM of written materials may include: Leaders Guides, Questions and Answers, Manuals, and Power Points. Contents vary depending on program.