Texas Workers' Compensation Commission
Texas Workers' Compensation Act, Article 7 addresses workers' health and safety. This program will cover only the requirements of Article 7.
Key Words: Texas Workers' Compensation, Workers' Compensation, Safety Awareness, Safety Video, Safety Training, Safety DVD.
- Texas Workers' Compensation act
- Section 7.01 - Applicability
- Section 7.02 - Health and Safety
- Section 7.03 - Job safety Information systems
- Section 7.04 - "Extra Hazardous" Employers
- Section 7.05 - Accident Prevention services
- Section 7.06 - Liability
- Section 7.07 - Back Injury Prevention
- Section 7.08 - Employee Reports of Safety Violations
- Section 7.10 - Elimination of Drugs in the Workplace
Runtime: 13 Min.
WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ENGLISH DVD YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE WRITTEN MATERIAL CD-Rom. The CD-ROM of written materials may include: Leaders Guides, Questions and Answers, Manuals, and Power Points. Contents vary depending on program.